1. Will a pool affect the value of my home?
Some studies show that a pool can increase the value from 7%- 15%.
2. What should I look for in my pool builder?
The company’s reputation is important. Get references. Talk to some of their customers.
- How long have they been in business?
- How many pools have they built?
- Will I get a clear, precise, written estimate?
- Is there are guarantee or warranty?
3. What are the factors that affect my total cost?
- Pool structure
- Hardscape – permanent fixtures like deck or patio
- Extras – spa, waterfall,
- Landscape - plants, planters
4. Why is there so much variation in pool estimates?
- The quality of materials used can greatly affect prices.
- Shoddy workmanship can save money on the front end but you will always get you what you pay for in the end.
- There is no substitute for Craftsmanship, Expertise, and Experience.
5. How much work is there in maintaining a pool?
Keeping your pool clean is easier now due to technological advances and automation of most of the pool chores.
- Automated chemical testing
- Automatic pool cleaners
- Sanitizing devises
- Automated heating
- Pre-programmed filtration
If you need assistance, Elite Pool Services will be glad to handle the weekly maintenance of your swimming pool.
6. My yard is – small or rocky or on a slope. Can I still have a pool?
Definitely. Since we have been building pools in the Birmingham area for almost 20 years, we are accustomed to the wide varieties of soil conditions found here. There are many options for small yards.
Call Elite Pool Services with any swimming pool questions. We will be glad to discuss design, installation, or maintenance. Of course, we would be glad to tell you all about our company.